We have provided some useful links to key pages of this site in order to make your visit easier and more comfortable. Just click any of the links below or you may select an option from our help facility to go directly to your desired page.
- Granted Autonomy Status by the Commission of Higher Education (CHED) October 22, 2001 - October 21, 2006
- Accredited Level III by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools Colleges, and Universities (PAASCU)
- Cited by CHEd as one of the 17 Excellent Schools of Higher Learning
- Lauded three times by Cebu City Government as "Most Outstanding Institution of Learning"
- Ranked by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) as the Second Top Performing School in CPA Licensure Examinations
- Named by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) as :
a. Center of Excellence for Teacher Education
b. Center of Development for Excellence in Business and Management Education
c. Center of Development for Excellence in English
- Accredited by the Department of Tourism (DOT) as the Regional Tourism Training Center
- Awarded by 3Com as Regional Training Center for Networking Essentials for the Philippines in Information Technology
- Awarded by the Department of Education, Culture, and Sports (DepEd) as Outstanding Implementor of the Community Literacy Enhancement Program (CLEP)
- Awarded by the Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency as Most Outstanding in its Search for the Most Outstanding Project Undertaken Through Volunteerism in Higher Education Institutions.
- Highly Qualified and Competent Administrators, Faculty and Staff
- REGULARLY updated ADEQUATELY maintained & FULLY equipped Laboratories
- Well - coordinated and organized Student Services